This is a 3 day accredited skills programme.
Training either takes place at the client site, or at the venue for our public programmes in Jet Park, Boskburg (Gauteng).
Number of credits: 15
Duration: 3 Days
- 119674 (Manage finances for a new venture)
- 13932 (Prepare and process documents for financial and banking processes)
This programme will provide learners with basic Accounting and Finance capabilities required to manage business finances.
The programme content is set around the following outcomes:
- Explaining financial controls for managing a business
- Identifying and applying accounting practices and procedures
- Managing business accounts and maintaining business records
- Utilising financial statements to identify business progress
- Explaining the petty cash and banking procedure according to organisational requirements
- Process petty cash and banking transactions
- Demonstrating an understanding of petty cash handling and banking procedures
- Monitoring petty cash transactions and banking
- Controlling petty cash and banking