This is a 3 day accredited skills programme.
Training either takes place at the client site, or at the venue for our public programmes in Jet Park, Boskburg (Gauteng).
Number of credits: 9
Duration: 3 Days
- 252042 (Apply the principles of ethics to improve organisational culture)
- 252024 (Evaluate current practices against best practice)
This programme will teach individuals about the concepts of upholding corporate ethics and values. Learners will also gain an understanding of what best practice is.
The programme content is set around the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between values, ethics and organisational culture and its impact on achieving goals and objectives
- Apply the concept of corporate ethics to a unit
- Analyse the unit in relation to the principles of corporate ethics
- Formulate recommendations for promoting organisational values, the code of conduct and ethical practices within a unit and entity
- Apply the concept of best practice to the unit
- Analyse current practices in the unit in relation to identified best practices
- Decide on the best practices to be adopted in the unit
- Formulate recommendations for implementing best practice
- Draw up a plan for implementing best practice