This is a 3 day accredited skills programme.
Training either takes place at the client site, or at the venue for our public programmes in Jet Park, Boskburg (Gauteng).
Number of credits: 10
Duration: 3 Days
- 114974 (Apply the basic skills of customer service)
- 13930 (Monitor and control the receiving and satisfaction of visitors)
- 114959 (Behave in a professional manner in a business environment)
This course teaches the basic elements of customer service. It also covers the topic of receiving visitors as well as monitoring visitor satisfaction. In addition, learners will be taught how to behave professionally in the work environment.
The programme content is set around the following outcomes:
- Explaining customer service
- Engaging in an interaction with a customer
- Demonstrating communication skills in responding to a customer
- Processing a query in order to respond to a customer need
- Overseeing the reception of visitors
- Ensuring that visitors are consulted according to organisational requirements
- Monitoring visitors` satisfaction
- Knowing how to behave in a business environment
- Interpreting body language in a business context
- Interacting with people in a business setting
- Assessing own professional behaviour in a business setting