This is a 2 day accredited skills programme.
Training either takes place at the client site, or at the venue for our public programmes in Jet Park, Boskburg (Gauteng).
Number of credits: 7
Duration: 2 Days
- 7790 (Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls)
- 13928 (Monitor and control reception area)
All those operating in a business environment must be able to use the telephone effectively. This includes individual use as well as the relaying of messages for others. This programme will equip learners with the skills to perform these functions effectively.
The programme content is set around the following outcomes:
- Make a decision to disclose information or not to accordance with organisational requirements.
- Take and transfer incoming calls, as well as messages in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Describe methods for dealing with abusive callers and emergency situations in accordance with organisational requirements.